In a Surfing the Digital Tsunami Part II: Going broad with RSS in my RSS series, I outlined how to take rapid action to improve a broad range of web sites using information gleaned from following one or two RSS feeds.
If you operate a just one, or perhaps a very small number of websites, this tactic isn’t quite as productive…
Instead, find a best of breed website for each topic area you need to grow your website and your business. For example, here’s a list of some topic areas of interest to guerilla entrepreneurs:
- Website construction, maintenance and-especially-security
- Fulfillment and shopping carts
- Inspiration (we all need it)
- Health (It’s the only thing matters in the end)
- Small business finance, taxes.
- Small business operations: outsourcing.
This list could grow very long indeed.
Here’s the key: just as with following one or two feeds and taking immediate action on many websites, you need to read each of these feeds with the plan of taking immediate action on your single (or small number of) websites.
Again: Take action immediately!
Leave a note and tell me which websites you are following that help you take immediate action. I’ll list the best sites in a update.